Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Plan for Preseason Games

Hello everyone! The Bears will start their preseason tonight against the Lehigh Valley Phantoms. The preseason games will not be broadcasted anywhere, so I will try my best to somehow get the full info on each game as it happens. If I'm able to do that, my plan will be just to do the box score for each game (no recaps, they will return when the regular season begins). If I can not, I will try my best to find the statistics so that I will make one big post at the end of the preseason (ends on Sunday). If you don't see a post sometime late tonight, you will know to look for one late Sunday night that will talk about the entire preseason and how it went for the Bears. Thank you for your understanding, and GO BEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment